Sinequan is a psychotropic drug with antidepressant and anxiolytic properties. Sinequan also has sedative and anticholinergic effects, and in the range of dosages higher, it produces peripheral adrenergic blocking effects. Sinequan drug can also be used for the treatment of
* Anxiety, chronic disorders of the skin, itching,
* The panic disorders, peptic ulcer,
* Hypoglycemia postprandial
* Syndrome posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD),
* Sleep disorders, or stop the cravings, bloating and
* To reduce nighttime urination.
* To fight against chronic pain, arthritis, diabetic disease, herpes lesions, migraines, pain in cancer patients, tension headaches, or tic douloureux.
How to Take Sinequan
Take Sinequan exactly as prescribed by the provider of health care. Swallow the capsules with a glass of water. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop take, except on the advice of your prescriber.
What are the side effects of Sinequan —
Like other medicines, Sinequan may cause side effects. Some side effects include more frequent Sinequan
* Allergies, confusion
* Increased appetite
* Irritation of the tongue / mouth
* Heartbeat racing / palpitations
* Ringing in the ears, seizures
* Problems sex, or skin rashes.
Sinequan side effects of drugs that do not normally require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
. confusion or nervousness
. Constipation or diarrhea
. trouble sleeping (insomnia)
. drowsiness or dizziness
. dry mouth
. nausea, vomiting
. eruption skin, itching, increased sensitivity to sunlight or UV rays
. weight gain
Infringements Sinequan with other drugs:
Dire prescriber or your health care professional: about all the medicines you are taking, including nonprescription drugs, if you are a frequent user of drinks caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the operation of your medication. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
Warnings and precautions before taking Sinequan:
* Sinequan capsules should not be used during pregnancy because it may cause harmful side effects to the unborn child. Seek medical advice your doctor.
* Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you take other medications Sinequan.
* Breastfeeding — Mothers taking Sinequan and wish to breast-feed should discuss with their doctor.
* Patients should be cautioned that the effects of other drugs acting on the central nervous system, such as alcohol, barbiturates and other CNS depressants may be potentiated by doxepin.
* Do not drink alcohol while taking Sinequan. Alcohol may increase drowsiness caused by Sinequan. It may also increase the risk of seizures.
* Antidepressants tricyclics may also result in paralytic ileus, particularly among elderly and hospitalized patients. Therefore, measures measures should be taken if constipation occurs.
* Efficay and safety of this drug have not been studied in children and adolescents, it is not recommended for use in these age groups.
What If overdose of Sinequan?
If you think you or anyone else taken overdose of Sinequan, immediately call your doctor or contact your local poison or Regional Information Center Consult a physician immediately. You may need urgent medical care.
And if Missed dose Sinequan?
If you miss a dose Sinequan and you remember within an hour or two, take the dose immediately. If you do not remember more later, skip the missed dose and resume your regular schedule. Do not double doses.
Storage Conditions of Sinequan:
Doxepin should be kept at least 86 ° F (30 ° C) in a steep, container-resistant light. Keep out of children. Throw certain unused drugs after the expiration date.
About the Author:
For More Article Of This Author Visit :: http://www.thearticleinsiders.com/
Cost effective shoulder replacement procedure in India by orthopedic surgeons of Chennai
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]posttraumatic arthritis[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”5″]posttraumatic arthritis[/affmage]
[affmage source=”overstock” results=”25″]posttraumatic arthritis[/affmage]
[affmage source=”cj” results=”25″]posttraumatic arthritis[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”10″]posttraumatic arthritis[/affmage]