With so many products in the mainstream market how do you know which one is the real deal? So many retailers make huge promises about their products in order to sway you in their direction. How would you know which fish oil to use? You know it is good for your health but how do you sift through all the information out there.
Well, you are already on the right track by choosing to include fish oil in your diet in order to get the recommended intake of Omega3. Fish oil is one of the best source for omega-3 fatty acids. It is a very potent anti-oxidant and one of the few that cross the blood-brain barrier which means it protects the eye, brain and central nervous system. Fish oil is able to improve personality, mood, and mental disorders as well as enhance cartilage and joint health.
But not all fish oil is pure. Fish oils also carry the risk of bringing along food-chain-contaminants such as mercury, which may be present in the fish from which the oil is extracted. You probably already know that there is a good chance that your store bought fish whether it be tuna or salmon has been contaminated to a certain degree with poisonous toxins. It’s understandable that you would be a bit weary.
What you want to look for is fish oil which provides the most benefits and good value for money. Here’s a quick checklist you might find useful.
- Basically what you are looking for are pure fish oils which are not blended or mixed with other fish oils as this might affect the omega-3 consistency and be of inferior quality.
- Look out for fish oil that have antioxidant nutrients
- A high EPA and DHA Omega-3 content
- Production processes which retain all the vital nutrients and International Fish Oil Standard(IFOS) rating of no less than 5
Because not all fish oil out there can be the same classification of quality it is highly important that you purchase pharmaceutical grade fish oil, if you are going the capsule route. Otherwise consuming liquid form fish oil is also highly recommended and may outperform capsule fish oil by being more readily absorbed into your body. Another way of maximizing nutrient absorption of fish oil is having it with your meals, salads and even smoothies.
There are various ways you could include fish oil into your diet. Other people just eat fish. But if you are going for this option you have to make sure it comes from a reliable source. Great options to also look out for are cod liver oil, pure salmon oil and krill oil. All of which have a powerful healthy combinations of omega-3 fats and antioxidant protection.
We have discovered probably the best source of Omega 3 on the planet that is also contamination free and affordable. For more details click here….
Steve’s Health Answers provides the latest natural health news, research and tips about Joint Care and Arthritis. For more details and our free newsletter, please visit http://www.steveshealthanswers.com
- Related Blogs on fish oil
- Discover How Fish Oil Supplements Can Help You – BB Health Blog
- Fish Oil and Omega 3 Health Benefits » Fish Oil Fast Fact #96 …
- Weeks of Pregnancy » Blog Archive » Why Fish Oil for Pregnant …
- Weeks of Pregnancy » Blog Archive » Fish Oil and PregnancyWhy It …
- Remove Bad Cholesterol Problems- Stop With Fish Oil | healthwealth …
- Related Blogs on Fish Oil Contamination
- Fish Oil May Help You Burn Fat But Not THAT Much Fat!
- Nursing Mothers Need Omega 3 Fatty Acids