It is always refreshing to find a highly effective supplement that delivers on all its promises. It’s even more encouraging to find a naturally sourced supplement which contains all the right compounds. Pycnogenol is that supplement.
Sourced from the coastal regions of South West France, Pycnogenol is extracted from the bark of the Pinus maritima, a pine tree growing exclusively in that region. The bark has high concentrations of very active bio-flavonoids, which incidentally can also be found in fresh fruits and vegetables. For over 35 years scientists have been testing the bio-flavonoids from maritime pine tree bark said to contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These flavonoids have been discovered to reduce symptoms from many illnesses ranging from bronchial inflammation to swelling and pain in the legs.
Even more remarkable is that Pycnogenol is said to
- fight the biological effects of free radicals which are responsible for the degradation of vital organs and internal systems in turn making you feel and look younger
- It is a free radical scavenger which is easily absorbed and dispersed within minutes of being in the body’s system.
- Is a powerful anti- oxidant which is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E!
- Is one of the few anti-oxidant to cross the blood barrier to protect the brain and nervous system
- Restores elasticity and flexibility to connective tissue and makes them more youthful
- Acts as a muscle relaxant in blood vessels resulting in lower blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation, improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary pathways
- Boosts the immune system
Pycnogenol seems to be of assistance in a variety of problems in both women and men. For some it’s an anti aging supplement and skin enhancer. Many use it for stress related conditions in relation to high blood pressure and clotting caused by stressful habits such as smoking. Pycnogenol restores a good blood circulation in the capillaries aiding in the rejuvenation process.
Pycnogenol is grown under very strict agricultural standards which prohibit the use of pesticides in any of its growing process. The manufacturing process and purity of Pycnogenol is constantly being tested for quality control. That means the final product is toxin free making it highly bio-available to the body and safe to use over long periods of time. What also makes Pycnogenol unique is its double effect in the body which enables it to catch free radicals in the blood stream at the same time stimulating the cells in the body to increase its anti-oxidative fighting power. The added bonus with Pycnogenol is that it is a completely natural supplement.
- Related Blogs on Pycnogenol – Nature’s Secret Arthritis Treatment
- Lizard Lounge