HOPE FOR MANY “HOPELESS” DISEASES, FROM ONE OF THE FOREMOST RESEARCHERS IN THE FIELD
When Randy McCloy, Jr., the sole survivor of the Sago Mine disaster, finally walked out of the hospital to rejoin his family, it was in part due to the miracle of hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is based on an almost laughably simple idea: Oxygen can be used therapeutically for a wide range of conditions where tissues have been damaged by oxygen deprivation. Restore that oxygen, goes the logical thinking, and you can restore much of the lost function. It seems too good to be true, but Dr. Paul G. Harch’s research and clinical practice has shown that this noninvasive and painless treatment can help the tens of millions of Americans who suffer from a brain injury or disease, such as:
• Autism and other learning disabilities
• Cerebral palsy and other birth injuries
• Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and other degenerative neurological diseases
• Emergency situations requiring resuscitation, such as cardiac arrest, carbon monoxide poisoning, or near drowning
It can also improve conditions in which inflammation is the culprit, such as arthritis and asthma; promote healing in infections, burns, and skin grafts, such as diabetic foot wounds; and slow the aging process.
For the millions of Americans suffering from these seemingly “hopeless” diseases, here finally is the handbook of hope. Inspiring and informative,
The Oxygen Revolution is the definitive guide to the miracle of hyperbaric oxygen therapy, from a pioneer in the field.
- Related Blogs on The Oxygen Revolution: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: The Groundbreaking New Treatment for Stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Arthritis, Autism, Learning Disabilities and More
- College Laptops