One of the most amazing studies were conducted by Harvard research study in early 1990’s which showed how important antioxidants are to living cells and tissues in the human body. Soon afterwards, extensive studies were conducted on antioxidants and secondly how groups of antioxidants work even better together, and are so much more effective in fighting cancer and beating free radicals.
All living cells and tissues must have oxygen to stay alive. While oxygen is good for good living cells, it would ideal to deprive bad living cells (like cancer tumors) of oxygen in order to kill the cancer cells. While living cells use oxygen they do release small number of toxic oxygen by-product called, free radicals. These are atoms that are missing an electron. Antioxidants promote health cells and their abundance will protect living cells and tissues from oxidation which otherwise would promote disease and destroy living cells.
- Scientists have released studies that suggest anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 “free radicals” are attacking our living cells and tissues per each day.
- To stay younger, you want a diet filled with all the various groups of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, Vitamin E, Glutathione, Bioflavanoids, Lutein, Lycopene, Coenzyme Q10, Zinc, Copper, Managese, and Vitamin A.
- The first line of defense in your body are antioxidants that are naturally produced to protect your body and keep you body strong.
- It is your diet that can keep you healthy and young for much longer than you may expect.
- Having a diet filled with these everyday will keep your cells rejuvenated, young, strong, constantly reproducing and multiplying, and keeping you healthy and strong.