The Benefits of Walking:
- Cuts the risk of stroke by more than 25 %
- Reduces hypertension
- Walking cuts the risk of cancer
- Women who walk have a 20 % lower possibility of getting breast cancer
- Improves the immune system
- Men who walk 30 minutes a day have a significantly lower level of prostate cancer
- Strengthens the heart
- Strengthens bones
- Improves the circulatory system
- Generates positive neuro chemicals
- When you walk every day, your body is healthier and stronger.
- A single 30-minute walk can reduce your blood pressure by five points for over 20 hours
- Reduces the risk of blood clots in your legs
Walking helps the body heal quicker. It keeps the body healthy. It improves our biological health, our physical health, our psychosocial health, and helps with our emotional health. Walking will add year’s to your life and a smile to your entire being.