An apple a day keeps the rheumatologist away? A number of studies have found that effective arthritis management starts in the kitchen—not the doctor’s office. To reduce inflammation and stave off arthritis pain, focus on consuming an anti-inflammatory diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. Here are some foods to fight arthritis.
- Honey Mustard Salmon – Honey mustard with a bit of spice glazes over salmon with a delicious distinctive flavor for gourmet-on-the-go.
- Colorful Pasta Salad – This eye-catching vegetarian salad is packed with mouth-watering fresh flavors.
- Salsa Chicken – Whip up this quick Mexican chicken dish with salsa and four ingredients. Serve over rice to take advantage of the tasty southwestern sauce.
- Broccoli with Walnuts – Simple ingredients transform broccoli into something spectacular.
- Spinach and Cheese Tortilla Pizza – Easily turn tortillas into individual pizzas with these simple ingredients for a light lunch or snack.
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad – A sensational and explosive combination of roasted sweet yams, crunchy corn, black beans in a light jalapeño dressing.
Find the recipes and read more at http://spryliving.com/articles/foods-that-fight-arthritis/